- DBT (Full Protocol) Group for Adolescents & Teens that self-harm, have chronic suicidal thoughts, and/or frequent mood and behavior changes. We designed this program for teens that describe their emotions as “out of control” or “all over the place.”
- In approximately 18-24 weeks, each participant will be provided with weekly individual therapy, group therapy, and optional parent/caregiver sessions with your assigned provider.
- Learn mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness broken in to four modules. Each skill learned builds on the rest for an abundant list of options to use in periods of acute or even mild stress, anxiety, or mood changes.
- Our DBT program is modeled after and using material from the DBT Skills Manual by Marsha Linehan, PhD, ABPP from the University of Washington.
- This program is not a crisis program, is not partial hospitalizaiton, and is not designed to replace inpatient hospitalization if your child is a risk of harm to themselves or others.
- Space will be limited, please call to scheduled your intake appointment as soon as possible. Wait list will be available when space is full.
Counseling Services of Olympia, PLLC staff are trained from an accredited source to provide DBT Skills Training. All of our staff have experience providing therapy to children, adolescents, & teens.
Cash Rates– $150 per week for 18-24 weeks covers individual and group session. Additional fees are associated for family sessions. Payment plans are available upon request and limited income based reduced fee slots are available.
Out of Network– We are happy to provide a superbill for out of network coverage. Payment is due at time of service and you can utilize the superbill for reimbursement from your insurance carrier at your insurance out of network rate. Reimbursement rates vary per plan, please talk with your insurance regarding reimbursement policies.
Please contact our office for facilitating provider in-network insurance contracts and your individual plan and coverage.